1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lost my key code....no answer....what should i do now?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Manuel Garutti, Mar 25, 2015.

1. i know this is not the right place to report this problem, but first let me explain my situation.....
    two month ago i switch from windows 8 to windows 8.1 and i did a fresh installation......unfortunately i did not backup my game stock car extreme folder and i also delete the email with my activation code......so i wrote to sales@reizasudios.com explaining my situation....they answered back to me and told me to ask to racedapartment (i bought my gsc key on this site) and so i did.....i ask support to racedepartment 4/5 times through the "contact us" button but not a single answer.....so i wrote again to reizastudios and i told them rdp didn't answer to me, unfortunately this time also reiza didn't answer me back......so my question is: what should i do now if nobody help me with my problem?....should i buy another key and throw my money out of the window?.....
    with this post i hope somedy from racedepartment or reiza will solve my problem because is from february 12 nobody helped me.....
    thanks in advance for any reply
  2. Nox

Staff Premium Member

I think @Bram handles the RD store (I may be wrong); Bram, are you able to help Manuel please?

3. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

On which dates have you emailed us? Haven't seen any requests coming in. We normally answer emails within a day.

Do me a favor and send me a pm with your paypal transaction number and date and ill resend the code.

Also have you checked the email we have sent you the first time you have purchased the game?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

@Manuel Garutti managed to dig up your email from last year. Will re-send you the code and guiding instructions as a private message here on the forum.

Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. i accidentaly deleted the mail with the activation code when i purchased:(....give 5 minutes and i will answer your pm.
    edit: i see now you already give me the original puchase mail with the activation code.....thanks a lot for your support......also thanks @Nox who tagged you and helped me to solve my problem :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2015