1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost Key -- New Email

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Slade Mitchell, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Hey all-

I was just curious, a couple days ago I emailed @Reiza Studios regarding a key for GSCE that I lost, but then I changed my email without even thinking about it. Will this cause issues? I can still confirm that email, but cannot access it (it's been totally deleted).

2. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

I think only official support can really give you anything like good info on that.

Have you sent them an email as per the site?

@Reiza Studios ping
  3. Bump? Dont know how long it takes to get a replacement key, but it's been 4 days.
    • Beer Beer x 1
  4. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

5. Yup, Reiza support was able to get in touch with me. Thanks!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Excellent. Happy racing :thumbsup:
  7. jimortality

Premium Member

Hi, I've emailed Reiza yesterday to get new codes for GSC and Formula Truck for my new Pc, what's the normal timescale for replies thanks.
  8. Mine was about a week, a friend waited about 4 days. Tagging Reiza in your post tends to speed up the process, but I don't know if that is coincidence, or just annoying for them. xD
  9. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Coincidence, different people handling different fronts. It should take 2 business days max so if you havent heard back feel free to contact us via PM here so we can sort it out for you.
    • Love Love x 1