Loss of FFB in Race Session (Online)

No way to get it back when driving. If you lose it during a practice/warmup or qually session, or between races, then in the garage you can go to the calibration page and then back out, and it will usually reset it.

Edit: might be possible on-track, see post 7 below. Haven't tried this yet.

Quite a few times I have lost FFB on my G25 at Race Start. Is there a solution to getting it back? rFactor has a "Reset FFB" key....

I have exactly the same. Even bought a new G27 this week and the problem is still present. Only happens in RACE, all other games work fine.

Strange thing is that when you assign the throttle it first assigns it to the S-axis. Repeating the process it assigns it on Y-axis.

Just to reactivate this thread.

Is there a workaround , other than ffb reset ie alt+f , as this is not working for me. Never experienced it with a g25' with the g27 I remember only once or twice , now with the Leo bod wheel, every time I'm online and in race mode. Interestingly , never once offline. Another interesting observation is, when I experienced it first with the g27' I had a plugin for the shift lights , now I have a plugin for fanaleds , others have reported that fanaleds could be the cause, closer to the possible , would it be these plugins that's causing this. I guess , I'm hoping someone in the know technically that could give a reason as to why maybe these plugins affect each other.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back