• Home of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking to Test and Develop a Relationship With a Team

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Sean Scott, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Hi guys, I have been following FSR on and off for about 3 years. I have always loved what FSR had to offer, but never had the time to get involved. I would love to hit the track with you guys now, as I am attending University and my schedule allows it. I realize it is fairly late in the off season to be looking for teams, but I am hoping that there is a team out there that could use my services and would be a good fit.

I have been sim racing off and on for about 6 years, with my most recent two years being spent primarily on iRacing. I also have two years of experience in an rF karting leauge, as I race karts in real life over here in the States. I was involved in F1CS near the end of its life, and got a podium finish in my first and only career GP2 start, in a race that contained over 20 very competitive drivers.

While I will be the first to tell you I don't think I am ready for a race seat, I know that I can use my knowledge with data and developing setups to help a team. I am just getting back into the F1 simulations outside of iRacing, and am having a blast.

If your team has any interest in letting me help develop a car or provide any other services, please feel free to email me at SScott91@gmail.com or add me on MSN Messenger with the same address.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sean