Looking to find updates

virtual cmp pescarlo_lmp v 1.0

cmp cr6_car v1.41

montreal_2008 v1.6
toronto07 v 0.9
cmp ngtr_car v 1.43

:mad:

No idea where the cmp stands for, is that an special edition/version of a mod crew?
The: ngtr_car v 1.43 and cr6_car v1.41 are official cars from ISI

The pescarolo lmp car, toronto07 v 0.9, and montreal_2008 v1.6 can be downloaded from the RaceDepartment download section.

No need to get :mad:

I have just made a new thread about the coming build, and the opportunity to get a lot of those mod issues resolved. You can find it here.

Combine that post with the original download section from ISI, and the RD Download section, and content should never be far away.

Cheers Marco, I had never come across that d/l section before ever. I was getting a bit peed off as I had a few hours free today but could not jump on and race Yet Again due to all this messing about!!!!

So instead of getting some practice on tracks I know and like in, its taken till now to attempt to update everything :( Bit of a joke really for me

The resourse manager is recently re-introduced. After it finaly being offically released for xenforo, we had to start over with filling it. Downside is that filling takes time. Upside is that its all up to date now :).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back