Looking for people for a new Modprojekt!!!

Hello!

Looking for some people for a new Modprojekt.

I propose the following: I want a new vehicle class for Race07 / GTR Evo create, irrespective the CGTP (concept GTP cars).
I found some construction breaks of concept cars in network, which were built only for motor shows.
There are some nice vehicles including and I think you would be there worth as a mod to be built.

For this I'm looking for people who are well familiar with the zmodeler2 and create 3D models and the appropriate templates to do so.

Also I'm looking for people who help me to painten vehicles.

Anyone who has interest and the appropriate knowledge and pleasure at this
Project to participate can register with me.
Look forward to good cooperation.
SRY for my English
Schulli :redface:
==========================================================================

Hallo!

Suche einige Leute für ein neues Modprojekt.

Folgendes habe ich vor: Ich möchte eine neue Fahrzeugklasse für Race07 / GTR Evo erstellen, undzwar die CGTP (Concept GTP Cars).
Ich habe in Netz schon einige Baupausen von Concept Cars gefunden, die nur für Automobilausstellungen gebaut wurden.
Es sind einige schöne Fahrzeuge darunter und ich finde die wären es wert als Mod gebaut zu werden.

Hierfür suche ich Leute, die sich mit dem zmodeler2 gut auskennen und 3D Modelle erstellen können und die passenden Templates dazu.

Ebenfalls suche ich Leute die mir helfen die Fahrzeuge zu painten.

Jemand der Interesse und die entsprechenden Kenntnisse und Lust hat an diesem
Projekt mitzuwirken, kann sich bei mir melden.
Freue mich auf die gute Zusammenarbeit.

Schulli

hey mate,i would love to help! i can paint the vehicles and create some promotional content for it such as logos, graphical presentation stuff, etc..it sounds like a goo idea to me:) hope to hear from you!

OK, I think is good that you take. Now we have some together. Unfortunately, still an important man is missing, so that the MOD can be started. I'm looking for is still someone who can build 3D models.

I have been involved already the ZModeler, I am to but unfortunately not so good.

@ bigt2424 - I've sent you a message yet

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 91 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 127 26.6%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 81 17.0%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 48 10.1%