Tracks Looking for Nordschleife combined layouts - will commission

Hi all

I'm hoping to find additional layouts of the Nordschleife. Right now, it looks like AC only has the "endurance" layout of the combined track, which uses a tight chicane at turn one. There are both the Sprint and the Full GP tracks using this layout. But in the past, the combined track has been used that utilize the full arena section on the GP track. I'm hoping someone can put these together.

There was a mod made already for the Tourist track, that includes the arena on the Sprint layout, but it doesn't have the Full circuit, and the start/finish line is on the Döttinger straight.

If anyone can help me out, I'd be very grateful. And I'd be willing to pay someone for their time to make this happen.

Thanks

May you paint a path to explain what you want exactly
Nurburgring-Circuit-Including-GP-Track-and-Nordschleife-Wood-Motorsport-Race-Wall-Art-Model-Ae...jpg

Pretty sure he meant that layout you are showing, but with the start finish line at the GP track.

If thats the case... Shouldnt be too difficult to open up visual, physical barriers. The time consuming / annoying part would be to do the AI and sidelines plus new set of cameras

Last edited:
lM4amvC.jpg

Blue is the one in discussion (skips the Mercedes Arena, is how the Endurance layout has it in AC), then the other Nurburgring variants are the club layout (orange) and tighter chicane (green)

Last edited:
Right, but he wants the full 25.9km layout, which has the arena, goes down to dunlop and... im not sure... uses the slower NGK chicane?
Yes, I'm looking for two layouts:
- the full 25.9km layout which has the arena, goes down to Dunlop, and I'm pretty certain uses the fast chicane

- the 24.3km layout, uses the arena, SKIPS Dunlop, and then uses the fast chicane

Both of the combined tracks in AC use the endurance layout, which doesn't include the arena section.

Also, for my uses I wouldn't need the ai line, if it's possible to drive it without. But yeah, I figured since all the assets are there, it wouldn't be terribly difficult to do. I just don't have the know-how myself.

Yeah, that's still not it. I'm looking for one that includes the arena section.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back