Looking for mod

I don't have any called 2010-2011 Fia GT1.

But I have a "World Super GT1" Looks like it's early 2000's cars and has A Ferrari F50 in it.

I also have "UTMG FIA GT1 2010" with Aston Martin DBR9, Corvette C6R, Ford GT1, Lambo MC12, and Nissan GTR.

Then there's "GTRE Le Mans Series GT1 and GT2 2009" which is a good pack but only has three GT1 cars.

And the best one I think is "GT1 Car Pack kv64" Which has, DBR9, Viper, Corvette C5R and C6R Ferrari F550 and 575, Ford GT, Koenigsegg CCGT, Lister Storm, Maserati MC12, Murcielago RGT and RSV, Nissan GTR, Saleen S7R and Audi SC.

If you combine these with some of the cars from the available DLC you can get a pretty good field going. And there are plenty of options for Porsche GT1s to add in.

The issue with Race 07 is that it closely resembles GTR2, and many of the mods are simply hasty conversions from GTR2. While some are good, most of them are poor in quality. If you truly want to race GT1 cars from that era, it is recommended that you acquire GTR2. However, it can be enjoyable to gather and utilize all the cars in Race 07. If this piques your interest, feel free to check out my collection of Race07 mods. I have thoroughly searched the internet and obtained all that are accessible. If you are interested I will send you a link to my Google Drive and you can download them all.

I don't have any called 2010-2011 Fia GT1.

But I have a "World Super GT1" Looks like it's early 2000's cars and has A Ferrari F50 in it.

I also have "UTMG FIA GT1 2010" with Aston Martin DBR9, Corvette C6R, Ford GT1, Lambo MC12, and Nissan GTR.

Then there's "GTRE Le Mans Series GT1 and GT2 2009" which is a good pack but only has three GT1 cars.

And the best one I think is "GT1 Car Pack kv64" Which has, DBR9, Viper, Corvette C5R and C6R Ferrari F550 and 575, Ford GT, Koenigsegg CCGT, Lister Storm, Maserati MC12, Murcielago RGT and RSV, Nissan GTR, Saleen S7R and Audi SC.

If you combine these with some of the cars from the available DLC you can get a pretty good field going. And there are plenty of options for Porsche GT1s to add in.

The issue with Race 07 is that it closely resembles GTR2, and many of the mods are simply hasty conversions from GTR2. While some are good, most of them are poor in quality. If you truly want to race GT1 cars from that era, it is recommended that you acquire GTR2. However, it can be enjoyable to gather and utilize all the cars in Race 07. If this piques your interest, feel free to check out my collection of Race07 mods. I have thoroughly searched the internet and obtained all that are accessible. If you are interested I will send you a link to my Google Drive and you can download them all.
Thanks Speednut! The utmg mod was one of those i have been looking. I have all the dlcs of GT but that seasson represents something special for me
You are right about GTR2, and of course i have it with tons of mods but my interest about RACE is for racing in LAN with some friends plus AI, an option that sadly, GTR2 doesnt have. So i would love to check that mods-drive, thanks a lot!

However, it can be enjoyable to gather and utilize all the cars in Race 07. If this piques your interest, feel free to check out my collection of Race07 mods. I have thoroughly searched the internet and obtained all that are accessible. If you are interested I will send you a link to my Google Drive and you can download them all.
I'm definitely interested in your mod collection too.
R07 mods became very hard to find lately. So if you could send the link to me too that'd be great.
TIA

Last edited:
If this piques your interest, feel free to check out my collection of Race07 mods. I have thoroughly searched the internet and obtained all that are accessible.

You are my hero! I have deep regrets that I did not mirror every single Race07 ftp site back in the day. Everything is now gone. I have a minor collection, but no way near what I used to have back in the day.. Feel free to add "my" (it's a community effort) Isle Of Man EGV track to your collection. Am not asking for access to your mods though.. just knowing that it exists is enough for me :)

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea