Looking for games with AI only championships

Hello everyone! I'm just curious if anyone knows any games with AI only championships next to Assetto Corsa, Grand Prix 4, IRacing, and Ultimate Racing 2D 2.
Just looking for alternatives to these 4, as these are fine, but i just want to make sure that there are not any better.
Preferably moddable games, but anything is really fine. If top down, even better.
And before you say BeamNG, yeah you can, but its hard to get right.
Again, any suggestions are fine. Except Mario Kart.
trol.png

Last edited:
Any sim which has championship seasons can, to my knowledge, run an AI only championship. Set up the schedule, do not qualify yourself and pull into the pits at the end of the first lap at each race; the races will continue, you will always finish last, and thus have essentially an AI only season.

Any sim which has championship seasons can, to my knowledge, run an AI only championship. Set up the schedule, do not qualify yourself and pull into the pits at the end of the first lap at each race; the races will continue, you will always finish last, and thus have essentially an AI only season.
Good point there. Not exactly what i meant, but makes sense. Was thinking more of a spectator mode though, as you will probably miss the first lap of most races if you have to do that (or the entire race if it does not have spectator cams).

Last edited:
Options for that vary with sim. With the old Sierra sims (GPL, N2k3, etc.) you could record and save an entire race while watching or racing it; then view the recording like any video, including various camera angles. With GTR2 you can watch a race live from any camera angles but can only record via external software (so only have what is on the screen for playback, no choice of camera).
So look for a sim that allows recording/saving an entire race, these usually allow use of any available camera angles during playback.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.