• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Looking for Australian Fantasy Track.

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by SVP Skins, Jun 12, 2017.

1. SVP Skins

SVP Skins

Ratings:
    +210
    Hi guys

Right not sure if anyone can help but...

I'm looking for an Old Australian Fantasy Track from back in 2008-2010, I've no clue what the track is called,so i will have to try and describe the track best i can.

Right...so it's set in a dense Forrest/Wooded setting, it's very narrow and twisty, there's no walls or barriers. All i can remember about the layout itself, is you go down the start finish straight, into a tight right loop, then on to a straight that went back along the side of the Start finish for about 20-30 yards, into a tight left turn. It's not much i know but thats all i remember of the track itself but i also remember, if you drove down a little road, that came off back of the pit road, it lead to a pretty long secret public road that you could drive on.

I've wanting this track again for couple of years, as it was track i enjoyed racing on in Time Trial but could never find it, as i didn't know the name of the track. If anyone has an idea of which track i could be talking about, i'd appreciate the help.

It's not the following...

1. Haki Forrest
    2. Birubi southerncross
    3. Woodside19xx
    4. Alcombe Farm Raceway
    5. Auto Cross Set 1-5

Thank you

Baz82

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  2. baika

baika

Ratings:
    +197
    Lakeside maybe?

3. SVP Skins

SVP Skins

Ratings:
    +210
    Thanks for the reply but sadly it's not lakeside.