• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a World Trophy seat

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Adrian Falcon, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Adrian Falcon

Adrian Falcon

Ratings:
    +68
    Hi! I'm Adrián Falcón, I'm 16 years old from the Canary Islands (Spain). In the last past days I was practising in the official server and I took the decision to run in this league. I would like to compete in the World Trophy division because I want to take some experience for the next season.

I have one year experience in rFactor, competing against Carlos Martín where we had very nice battles and I finished very close to him in the championship, in second place.

I can't wait for diving against you, I've seen all races so far this year and I'm very excited to start a new adventure with all of you.

Ps: My name in the server is "Volvoespana" but I will change it to Adrián Falcón.

See you on the track.

Adrián Falcón

Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Yuri Bascope

Yuri Bascope

Ratings:
    +53
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
  3. Carlos Martín

Carlos Martín

Ratings:
    +387
    Nice hearing about you Adrian!! I still remember the races we had last year, fighting even in the last for the win. I wont be surprised if for Korea you can make it easy for top 10 :). Cya mate

• Like Like x 2
  4. Adrian Falcon

Adrian Falcon

Ratings:
    +68
    Ok, I've just found a team. Thanks everybody for your interest. ;)

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Carlos Martín

Carlos Martín

Ratings:
    +387
    Congrats mate, best of luck to you :)

• Like Like x 1