1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a World Trophy seat

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Adrian Falcon, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Hi! I'm Adrián Falcón, I'm 16 years old from the Canary Islands (Spain). In the last past days I was practising in the official server and I took the decision to run in this league. I would like to compete in the World Trophy division because I want to take some experience for the next season.

I have one year experience in rFactor, competing against Carlos Martín where we had very nice battles and I finished very close to him in the championship, in second place.

I can't wait for diving against you, I've seen all races so far this year and I'm very excited to start a new adventure with all of you.

Ps: My name in the server is "Volvoespana" but I will change it to Adrián Falcón.

See you on the track.

Adrián Falcón

Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
  3. Nice hearing about you Adrian!! I still remember the races we had last year, fighting even in the last for the win. I wont be surprised if for Korea you can make it easy for top 10 :). Cya mate

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ok, I've just found a team. Thanks everybody for your interest. ;)

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Congrats mate, best of luck to you :)

• Like Like x 1