Looking for a Sequential Shifter, anyone got one?

I've recently been having some problems with my G25. The pedals have seem to made a deadzone in themselves, making it impossible to just give the brakes a small tap. I cleaned the pedals out yesterday, but the same problem is still happening.

Now, you may be a little puzzeled, but the title and the ramblings do connect.

I have been using the G25 for about a year now and there are a few things I have grown to like and dislike about it.

Wheel itself feels good and of high quality - not going to brake it basicly

Dislikes:
The shifter in general is too light, not enough resistance - I want a shifter that requires a good tug or shove for it to work, saves moving it accidently
The pedals are too close together - many a times I hit the brake, and my foot gets stuck under the clutch for a second.

So by looking at the dislikes, as G27 doesn't sound too bad. So I was talking to a friend and thinks I should do a warrenty job and get myself a G27. Does at least get me more buttons on the wheel, it being a little quieter, and moveable plates for the pedals.

Only problem with that is, it leaves me without a Seq shifter. Now I don't want to spends hundreds of pounds, just on a shifter, and I would rather not take one apart and make my own, as I'm terrible at that sort of thing.

So is there anyone here with a good, stiff Seq shifter they could sell to me, or is there a place where I can buy a good shifter without it costing me a fortune?

Thanks for the help.

Ethan Bass.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%