1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a new wheel

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by Mercury53, Nov 10, 2013.

1. I am looking for a new wheel and the hori ex2 has good reviews. Does it work with the game??

Thank you

Last edited: Nov 10, 2013
  2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

3. Getting a G27 soon. Might as well go all in and get a wheel that will last. Cheers.

4. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

You are joking right? First you say you are getting a kids arcade wheel and then a G27?

The G27 is probably going to be too good for you. But by god you'll love it. :cool:;):)

5. Didn't want to spend the money, but what the heck. Plus, I just snapped the brake pedal (like Mark Webber in Valencia) on my Thrustmaster Ferrari GT, so no more bad wheels for me.

6. got my g27 one month ago. now i am addicted to the game. you will really like it. :)

7. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Glad you found that out :) Most people initially complain that proper wheels are too expensive but if you are a racer that sticks around for a longer period of time you'll indeed notice that cheap buy is not the best buy. Crappy wheels break so much sooner than the mid and high range wheels. The latter two are always the best buy for dedicated racers.

8. Got it today. Love it. Never thought sim racing would be a workout but that wheel really fights back. So happy with it.

• Like Like x 2