looking for a GTL racing league for GMT -4

Hi all,
I live in Canada (GMT -4) and I'm looking for a racing league for GTL. I've seen a lot of leagues but they are all racing weekdays at GMT 19:00 witch makes it impossible for me due to my job.

Any suggestions?

Hello Roger Costanzo I am also from Canada on the West Coast. The league races here i do believe are on Tuesdays but i'm trying to get some interest in racing on either Sat or Sun. Currently there are only three of us including yourself that are from Canada so not many Canadians here.

I was trying to get people for a 3:00 PST session but now i'm thinking that maybe a 19:00/20:00 GMT start might work out better so this way we might be able to get some of the regulars that race during the week to join in on the weekend.

Just an idea.

Hello Roger Costanzo I am also from Canada on the West Coast. The league races here i do believe are on Tuesdays but i'm trying to get some interest in racing on either Sat or Sun. Currently there are only three of us including yourself that are from Canada so not many Canadians here.

I was trying to get people for a 3:00 PST session but now i'm thinking that maybe a 19:00/20:00 GMT start might work out better so this way we might be able to get some of the regulars that race during the week to join in on the weekend.

Just an idea.
I have a friend that I can bring too, so please keep me informed, I'll be glad to participate on weekends no matter the time.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back