Looking for a 52mm to 70mm adapter plate for the QR1

I just bought myself a Fanatec QR1 quick release, to not have to switch the rims on my universal hub and use my 280mm karting wheel with the QR1. Only to find out it uses the 52mm (or is it 50.8mm?) bolt pattern.

I've already found an excellent one one simracingmachines, but the shipping is as much as the product itself.
0000747_qr-adapter-for-fanatec-new-style-qr.png

So looking around I found some cheap ones that seem solid, but are for Logitech G29 to 70mm. But I have no clue what the bolt pattern is for the Logitech wheels.

Of course it is never mentioned what the non-70mm patterns are...
Logitech-G29-G920-G923-13-14Inch-Adapter-70Mm.png

Does anyone know the Logitech bolt pattern by any chance?

Any other suggestions for adapters? (I don't have a 3D printer)

Last edited:
0000745_qr-adapter-for-fanatec-new-style-qr.png

This adapter is the same shape as the newer style Fanatec QR's as used on the McLarren, Formula V2 and Podium hub.

The Fanatec wheels use the 52mm 6 hole PCD format while most QR's have either a 50.8mm or 70mm PCD.

New design from August 2020 - The 50.8mm holes are inset so bolts can be used either way. this dramatically reduces the part weight compared to the old part.

We have added the following hole patterns...

• 6 x M5 threaded holes that match the Fanatec QR mounting. This allows the Fanatec QR to be bolted to the adapter.
  • 4 x M5 threaded 70mm PCD holes to allow bolting a standard 70mm hole patterm wheel rim.
  • 6 x 5mm pass through holes for 50.8 PCD fittings.

adattatore_f1_logitech_3drap.jpg

Logitech hub adapter, for custom steering wheels by 3DRap and others with 50.8mm wheelbase. (For G25, G27, G29, G920, G923)

I see Fanatec uses 52mm and Logitech 50.8mm unfortunately

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes