looking for a 3D modeler

Yves Larose

Premium
Hi guy's,

i'm not a modder or a 3D modeler but i got an idea in mind that i think could be cool, i won't reveal my idea in the open cause i want it to be a surprise to the community and in case it never see the light of day then people won't get dissapointed. so i'm basically looking for one or several 3D modeler to put some cars ingame and as for the rest of the mod in case you don't have the knowledge to create one i'm pretty sure i can put together a team that could do the job.

so if your interested to work on my idea just send a pm so we can discuss things.

To bad i'm currently busy with the DTM 2012 mod and already got my next project planned out. Also i think you should give at least some information to catch peoples interest.

The DTM 2012 mod actually wouldn't get done at all if i didn't decide to pick it up on my own because i thought that'd be a cool mod to have. And i think other modelers would want to know what they're going to use up their time for. (Modeling is a time consuming thing to do).

Good luck with your project, i hope it's something cool :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back