1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for 2 specific cars

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Nikola Ilivanov, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Hi guys,

I know that probably you're thinking "Just Google it man", but I've already tried that. Went around a couple (hundreds) of rFactor mod sites, but to no avail.
    The two cars have no connection between them, I just think that they're one of the best cars ever made and I'd like to ... you know ... "drive" them :rolleyes:
    The two cars are :
    1. Mazda RX-7 FD3S (preferably stock)
    2. Porsche 959

If anyone has any idea where I can get these 2, in which mods they're lurking (coz some (most) mods actually don't write down in the description what cars are in their mods, apart from the occasional pic or two attached) or where they made for rFactor ever at all, I would be very grateful :wink:

2. If I recall correctly, the JDM drift cars mod includes an RX-7. It has plenty of options for tuning too. You can upgrade the tranny, engine, body, etc. And a huge selection of tires. Although I never tried tuning the car for anything other than drifting, so I don't know how well that would go. :p

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=JDM Drift Cars

I can't help you with the Porsche though.

3. Thanks mate ! I'll be looking into that JDM Drift Cars for sure tonite ;)

4. Awesome, let me know if you manage to get them driving normally, rather than permanently sideways. I'd love to have a go at racing them if you do. :)