1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Released Longford 1967

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder Projects' started by woochoo, Jul 11, 2010.

1. EDIT 2013-03-15:

Here is LONGFORD 1967 - VERSION 1.0

version1.0 video

OLD Version 0.99 released 19/10/2012
    OLD Version 0.97 released 17/08/2011
    OLD Version 0.9 released 11/07/2010

OLD: version 0.90 - ORIGINAL POST

well, this is it. I hope it was worth the wait.

and here is the last vid again

and some pics

2. Thanks a bunch Woochoo, off to download...! :)
  3. Schweeet. Looking forward to trying this one. Once Targa Florio is released, this will definitely be part of the mini epic track series I have planned at RD :)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. great stuff, time to stroll down memory lane

5. Awesome! Can't wait to try it out.
  6. Hell yeah...this is masterpiece...thank you so much
  7. Great work! I started with a slow lap and just enjoyed the scenery, it's breathtaking! It also shows nicely how powerful BTB actually is - in the right hands :)
  8. no surprise with this releases, it's exactly as i expected. it is simply awsome. drove some 71 F1 league edition cars around here, it is an amazing drive. we have a WSC 70 season coming up and i am sure this will be on the schedule.
  9. YAAaaaay!! THANK YOU,thank you, thank you......
    Thank you woochoo, I was thinking earlier today that you've done such an awsome job on Longford that
    I reckon you should look into do this as a profession.
    Still have'nt driven it, downloading right now.
    But Im betting that it wont even have the usual snags most other tracks have when first released.
    To Ryan Callan, I agree totaly. Perhaps the series could be called "the Real Road Racers" or
    similar with only road courses (Not those steet things) & none under 6km to the lap,just a thought.
    Anyway congratulations on your baby woochoo & THANK YOU!
  10. Ah great news. Big thanks woochoo . :)
  11. Knut Omdal Tveito

Knut Omdal Tveito
    Premium Member

It's finally here! Thanks for all the hard work woochoo:good: Looking forward to the GTL version as well:D
  12. Thanks guys, i'm glad you're enjoying it!
  13. Mikec87

Premium Member

Just awsome .Love it. Not much I can say really. Just awsome.
  14. Mr woochoo, this is just a genius track. You are an artist :D
  15. I hated waiting.... but it was NOT a letdown and very much worth the wait! Thank you for your time and effort you put into this project.
  16. I hated waiting too. Honestly, i was gonna wait til BTB 0.9 came out (back when it was gonna come out) and i was gonna try the new blending features then release it. Oh well.

Again, thanks for the positive comments! I appreciate it. To know you're enjoying it makes it worth it.
  17. Just tried it, looks great and feels great, good work! :)
  18. its always nice to get feedback, both good and bad, there you will know that people are playing with your mods, i had a bit of a test run on longford..nice work mate..keep it up
  19. Grats on the release, all I can think of saying is "About bloody time!' :D I have to wait till midnight to dload it (bloody net caps) I will get it as soon as the clock strikes 12.

ps. well done vv
    File name: Longford 1967 v0.9.rar
    File size: 63.22 MB Downloads this week: 1,669 Downloads total: 1,772 Date Added: 07-10-2010 Popularity: 100%
  20. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

The Sports 5000 cars in CSGT have these problems on many, many tracks. At my track they miss always their braking points after the Mondenweg. Also the have problems with the 8 chicanes in the G'nijveen section.

There is a possibility to alter their behaviour but i am not that convinced that it is a solution for it.

Go to the Gamedata/verhicle/csgt/wsc70 map. There you find all the cars. Find in the car maps the *.hdv files. Open it with notepad and alter the next line to:
    AIPerfUsage=(0.900, 0.900, 0.900) // PLR file overrides for (brake power usage, brake grip usage, corner grip usage) used by AI to estimate performance - only positive values will override, see PLR for defaults.

I have to test the changes to find out what exactly works, but this line helps to alter the car-behaviour in a positive way.