Long Beach 2023 reuploaded

Tracks Long Beach 2023 reuploaded 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
My review just based on my experience on using the track, no need to be aggressive. You can't just expect others to give 5 stars ratings, ratings are there based on personal opinion, either you agree or disagree it's merely a rating that came from someone willing to do it. I have zero intention on offending you as a track creator. And no sir, you don't know what kind of person I am just based on a few sentences in the review which ended on a question whether you plan to make a night lights or not. Quite an unexpected poor response coming from you.

My review just based on my experience on using the track, no need to be aggressive. You can't just expect others to give 5 stars ratings, ratings are there based on personal opinion, either you agree or disagree it's merely a rating that came from someone willing to do it. I have zero intention on offending you as a track creator. And no sir, you don't know what kind of person I am just based on a few sentences in the review which ended on a question whether you plan to make a night lights or not. Quite an unexpected poor response coming from you.
If there’s nothing broken with the track, runs fine on your system and looks decent, why the 3 stars for expecting something the real track doesn’t do?

Poor use of the review system in my opinion. Could have just asked him here instead.

If there’s nothing broken with the track, runs fine on your system and looks decent, why the 3 stars for expecting something the real track doesn’t do?

Poor use of the review system in my opinion. Could have just asked him here instead.
Again, a personal opinion, good track or any good mods that someone enjoy doesn't necessarily mean 5 star for any of the user. Rating is there to assess user experience and preferences that comes with many factors. Someone else could've just give 5 or even 1 star and yet keep on using it or even make a donation to the creator with only one star given.

Again, a personal opinion, good track or any good mods that someone enjoy doesn't necessarily mean 5 star for any of the user. Rating is there to assess user experience and preferences that comes with many factors. Someone else could've just give 5 or even 1 star and yet keep on using it or even make a donation to the creator with only one star given.
This isn’t an Amazon review system where you can complain about your blow up doll not looking like Kim Kardashian.

A review system is to point out major deficiencies, or something really off about a project - as well as recognize good effort.

You do neither and simply complain about something the real environment doesn’t provide.

You are entitled to your opinion, but I’m also entitled to mine and think you should post about inquiries and wishes in the discussion section instead of your “personal preference rating” non-sense. It’s not helpful or constructive.

This isn’t an Amazon review system where you can complain about your blow up doll not looking like Kim Kardashian.

A review system is to point out major deficiencies, or something really off about a project - as well as recognize good effort.

You do neither and simply complain about something the real environment doesn’t provide.

You are entitled to your opinion, but I’m also entitled to mine and think you should post about inquiries and wishes in the discussion section instead of your “personal preference rating” non-sense. It’s not helpful or constructive.
So you're saying people just do 5 stars or not rate at all? My enquiries about the track lights happen to be mentioned in the reviews, the rating itself based on everything else entirely and it based on how I use the track, how I view it generally compared to the same tracks made by other modders or the ones that already existed in other sim games. The 3 star I gave not merely based on the track doesn't have a night lights, and I don't care if the real track doesn't have an racing at nights because this is a game and I like racing at nights. I could just give 3 stars just for the poor screenshot preview quality and so on. The fact that the creator being so aggressive about it is just stupid. All mods released to the public and public FREELY reacts which you don't have to agree with and move on, it's an objective thing. If any modder couldn't deal with a criticism and lower ratings, maybe they should just create something in onlyfans instead.

Gent's, let's not prolong a disagreement that's not likely to be resolved.
My enquiries about the track lights happen to be mentioned in the reviews
These things (wants and requests) are better left for the discussion thread, although to be fair they do seem to crop up a lot in reviews but I wonder if a polite ask in the discussion thread isn't more likely to get a more positive response.

A
Gent's, let's not prolong a disagreement that's not likely to be resolved.

These things (wants and requests) are better left for the discussion thread, although to be fair they do seem to crop up a lot in reviews but I wonder if a polite ask in the discussion thread isn't more likely to get a more positive response.
Agree. A mistake I made was not discuss about the light in the discussion tab in the first place. And wouldn't be much matter/irrelevant because the rating was for overall ratings of the track mod itself as a whole, not just the night lights.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.