Skins Logo hunting

View attachment 655382

Someone got the Krohn Racing logo in good quality? Looking for that!

11406662_1117909004890185_5404855067127857426_o.jpg

Are you trying to skin that porsche? I think there's already one version of it here, on RaceDepartment...
The font in the logo should be "Bank Sans EF Font", if this helps. ;)

Hi! I need your logo hunting skills. This time for the Saleen S7R - Team Oreca, from 2006 Le Mans Series. There is a logo in front of the rear wheels, but I can't identify this one. Can you help me?

1689796284429.png

I can read 'Tivoly' and maybe 'Grouping' at first, but I can't dinf anything related with

The first word could be creation. after the word tivoly are either the outlines of the drills they make or specific racetracks. I'm not quite sure yet
tivoly-creations-logo-facebook.png

I saw from a GTR2 skin that, indeed, is 'Groupe Tivoly'. Next to it looks like there are 3 ... buildings? Seems like the company is a tool maker and designer, but these 3 symbols doesn't look like tools

1689842033884.png

This livery is also in Race Driver: GRID game, but I don't have it. Looks like I have to improvise :) Thanks you all!

EDIT: looking their webpage I saw these images showing their products. Doesn't look like heads for drilling, milling and stuff? Nobody is gonna know... :rolleyes:

1689842644302.png

Last edited:
Not specifically for car skin but does anyone have the slightest clue what this could be (from building at Thruxton circuit in the 90s)...

Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 16.51.53.png

Tried enhancing with ai but it's not that good yet!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.