1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logitech Momo Problem :/ Help Please

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Nathalie Preldzic, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Hi Guys ;

I have a black Logitech Momo and i can't find the right controller settings for the game. I am not comfortable while driving. Can someone help me pleaseeee ?
  2. I don't have a steering wheel, but it doesn't matter I think. Rather than load all the setting files one after one and make a quick check, just confgure yourself what steering range, speed sensivity, brake, clutch and throttle speed you want !

If you feel that the direction is too much sensitive, start to reduce the steering sensivity: mine is on 0%.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. First of all thank you for your reply. My steering sensivity is %100 and i use brake ,throttle and clutch sensivity on %0 and steering rate %10. steering wheel rane 320 ° . but i dont feel good. i tried to take my settings from rf1 but it messed up everything and now i feel very bad Nicolas
  4. Have you tried to default logitech profiles? I dont know if there is one for the momo. But i think it worth trying the g25/27 one.
    Just load the controller ini and change the sensitvities and the range etc how you like it.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. aah thanks Simon. Yess there is a Logitech Momo Profiler on the menu but never tried it. I will have a look at tonight
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Thank you matiiee , i will have a look to it and tell you the result. :)
  7. I read that post but couldn'T understand it exactly guys. Do you have any specific solution? Can any of you share your wheel settings with me,especially the people who have black momo? Thank yoouuuu
  8. Frederic Schornstein

Frederic Schornstein
    TXL Racing Premium Member

I think @Matt Horst has or had a Momo. Maybe he can share some settings.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Matt Horst

Matt Horst
    Premium Member

Sorry i don't have a momo,i have a DFGT.