Logitech G29 weird behavior

So I got my G29 for half a year now and it served me well till last night when I decided to have a little drift session with my friends. Here is the list of problems I find last night:
• The wheel won't counter-steer during the drift, it'll go back to 0 degreed if I let it go
• It does not have any in-game FFB, which means I can't tell if my car is understeering, oversteering, hitting a curb, etc.
• The G Driving Force Shifter can be detected before the race in CM, but if I start a race/practice session, it won't pick up any signal from it, and after quitting, it does not respond in CM too.
• If I restart my computer, I have to re-config every setting from paddles to buttons.
• GHub will automatically be using the Desktop profile in-game.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now here is the list of solutions I've tried:
• Reconnect the USB on both 3.0 and 2.0 ports
• Reinstall the GHub.
• Update to the latest software.
• Re-calibrate the setting in both GHub and joy.cpl.
• Delete the file C24F in Registry Editor and unplug and replug the wheel.
• Unchecked everything in Steam Controller Setting.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've tried to find other solutions online but can't find any, I'll be much appreciated it if anyone can help me to solve this, even if it is just a suggestion. Thank you all so much.

• The wheel won't counter-steer during the drift, it'll go back to 0 degreed if I let it go
• It does not have any in-game FFB, which means I can't tell if my car is understeering, oversteering, hitting a curb, etc.
I think new updated was bad. It happened to me as well, I can't fell the FFB. Hope they fix it soon, can't play like this

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.