Logitech G29 | Official Support Thread

Hi guys,

I took the liberty to create this thread to support guys like me that own a Logitech G29 Driving Force.

Tips and settings, issues and all kind of things that deserves a topic to help us just in one topic.

Feel free to ask and answer.

So I am looking for a set up for each game respectively for Steering lock, sensitivity, linearity, and saturation for F1 2013, 2014, 2015. I play PCars too and already have the wheel set up for that. I found that I keep the default settings for PCars with 900degree rotation and default steering setting and it feels great, but I really want to make my F1 games work better with steering response.

Upvote 0
Hi guys,

I took the liberty to create this thread to support guys like me that own a Logitech G29 Driving Force.

Tips and settings, issues and all kind of things that deserves a topic to help us just in one topic.

I have had a G29 wheel that has developed a fault. The wheel works fine until the pedals are plugged in then the power goes off. Has anyone else had this problem?

Upvote 0
Install the 'logitech gaming software' it's the supported software for the G29 on the PC.

I did that, and it solved the issues with the pedals not being responsive etc

I'm having my own issues [with g29], although quite small and more of a nuance, but I can't dial in global changes with this crap 'logitech gaming software' like I could with my g25 and g27 on the logitech controller profiler and give a really direct, crisp feeling, with the g29 [as it is for me now] I have a really stiff wheel when I'm encountering oversteer, the ffb is engaged and working, it does respond to oversteer, just not in the crisp and direct way that I am used to.

I'd like to know if there is a way to be able to control the global device settings, as there was with the OLD logitech profiler, as I can't seem to find a way to do it with the G29
Hi I am extremely new to this sort of forums, I have the g29 setup on the PS4, I've had it for about a year now and I've had endless fun but it has now decided to give up on me,
It play mostly WRC 5(PS4) and like I said it's worked before, I setup the system and plug the wheel in, it calabrates but it does not recognise the wheel as a controller on the game? Any help will be much appreciated

Upvote 0
Hi guys,

My wheel has a problem. Everytime i enter a game and try driving the car keeps turning left and can't go straight or right. The green light beside the switch where you change between ps3 and ps4 mode is blinking. It also doesn't start calibrating when i turn it on like before. Would be great if you could help

Upvote 0
My wheel has a problem. Everytime i enter a game and try driving the car keeps turning left and can't go straight or right. The green light beside the switch where you change between ps3 and ps4 mode is blinking. It also doesn't start calibrating when i turn it on like before. Would be great if you could help

I had the same problem and fixed it by resetting the wheel and not calibrating.
If you found a better way please share

Upvote 0
Hey folks. Any help would be awesome, as Logitech support staff seem totally retarded and keep asking you to just reinstall software, even after you told them you've tried that several times.
My wheel was working fine, but then one day it just didn't work. Naturally i opened Logitech Profiler, click on the wheel, and I receive the message "logitech gaming framework has stopped working". Then the profiler shuts down. I tried removing the wheel before in uninstal drivers, as well as just letting it remove itself on uninstall.
Nothing is working :(

Upvote 0
I have some issues with AMS (pc). Sometimes when I start the game, even if i set the steering rotation to 360°, in the game the rotation is 900°. Or far worse, sometimes when I'm driving the rotation suddenly switches from 360° to 900°, ruining my race. So I have to quit the game, disconnect the wheel, reconnect it and restart the game. It is really annoying. Do you know if I can fix this problem?

Upvote 0
I have some issues with AMS (pc). Sometimes when I start the game, even if i set the steering rotation to 360°, in the game the rotation is 900°. Or far worse, sometimes when I'm driving the rotation suddenly switches from 360° to 900°, ruining my race. So I have to quit the game, disconnect the wheel, reconnect it and restart the game. It is really annoying. Do you know if I can fix this problem?
Do you have the logitech_g29 beta right? If you already installed it and the rotation it's not working, try reinstalling the lgs. It worked in 2 pc's for me.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back