1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Logitech G27 problems

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by CoolingThunder, Jul 8, 2010.

1. I have the logitech g27, but when I start a race or a training in race 07 or gtr evo my gives automatically full throttle and it brakes so hard that the car doesnt move, while I dont even touch anything. Also when I go to the menu to look at my controls, I can see that the game thinks that i'm turning to the left, giving full throttle and brakes. Also when i try to remap my controls it first says joy 1..., but when I remap any control it says joy 2... Also the game doesnt recognize my fifth gear. I've tried to use the logitech profiler, but that doesnt work neither. I have a intel i7, 6GB ddr3 and an ATI radeon HD 5870 video card. What could be my problem here?:frown::confused:Srry for my bad english:sorry:

2. Had a very similar problem with a Logitech DFP - In the end I don't really know for sure how I cured it - so I can only say what I did do that helped...

First the changing ID from Joy 1 to Joy 2 appears to be related to having other USB devices attached, in my case it was a Logitech Wingman Force 3D.. Removing that - before start up stops the switching id's - Also somewhere and I honestly can't remember if it was in Logitech Profiler or Windows (but definitley not in game) theres an option to force or set id for the wheel - so it will always be recognised as Joy 1 or Joy 2.
    Another in game fix is to simply create two profiles that are exactly the same - so on the day when its Joy 1 use the profile Joy 1 then on a day when its Joy 2 create the same profile but as Joy 2 once done its easy to switch.

When I was having these problems I found that changing settings in profiler while in game numerous times appears to confuse the game and the wheel and often the only way is a complete shutdown of your system - ideally leave profiler alone once you have it set up - remember allow game to adjust settings - and reduce that centering spring, lots of posts say 0% centering spring.

Hopefully you'll have switched on you pc and have found all is well, good luck with this - I know how frustrating it can be...

3. Dont forget to turn off combined pedals in the logtech profiler. throttle and brake might be to do with that.