1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted Logitech G27 or similar

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Marketplace' started by alex98uk, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Found!

I am looking to buy a first wheel (ever!) to use with Assetto Corsa, PCars, Dirt Rally etc... and would like somewhere to start out. I don't want to spend extreme amounts, because as mentioned, it's my first foray into this world!

I am looking for something in good condition, like a G27 (but would consider other wheels). I'm ideally seeking something with clutch and manual box (RHD setup).

I am based in Germany, so please let me know if you have anything for sale and price :)

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
  2. Bump!

Still looking!
  3. I have a DFGT wheel, with RSF Paddle Shift add-on, and a set of G27 pedals with a bodnar USB cable... I'm in the UK so not sure what postage would cost.
  4. Hi Andy, thanks for the offer, but I think I will wait to see if anyone in mainland Europe has anything.

I think when we look at postage and also the bad value of the Euro, it may end up quite expensive.

Cheers anyway :)
  5. Hi

I have a g27 complete setup with wheel, shifter and pedals (with clutch), also include is a Leo bondnar usb cable. i have used it for 7-8 months, but have switched to Fanatec.

dont know what it is worth, but you can tell me what you will buy it for :)

im located in Denmark and i dont know what shipping will cost.

6. Hi Thomas, I have replied to you :)

7. Are You still searching? I have an g27 complete and with an bras Encoder disk installed...
  8. I don't suppose you still have the pedals and Bodnar cable? I'm in Ireland (looking to upgrade DFGT) cheapest parcel mail should be reasonable and I don't mind waiting.
  9. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

I have a Logitech G27 and a DFGT for sale, if you're still looking?
    Located in the UK
  10. How much would you want for the G27? Would you sell the pedals separate? (guessing no) I'm tentatively interested if the shipping to Ireland is reasonable on top of your price.
  11. marecki1985

Premium Member

Hi all...

I've got g25 in very good condition if someone is still interested... ;)
  12. I am! I live near Dublin, how much do you want for it?
  13. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins

£85 + shipping?
    (approx. £20 to Ireland)
  14. This message only exists because I don't know where the delete option is.
  15. Hi Chris, just to clarify - that's £85 for the full G27? With approx £20 postage that would work out about €150 overall and I'm prepared to pay that. What should I do now? Do you want to PM me?
  16. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins

Sorry for the slow reply, I don't come on here too often.

Yes drop me a PM