1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Logitech Driving Force Wireless for Sale

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by Oli Peacock, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Oli Peacock

Oli Peacock
    Sim Racer

Hi there, ive got a Logitech Driving Force Wireless for Sale at £25.
    Postage would be £10

This wheel has been used 4 times since i bought it just before Christmas 2010.

Everything works with it, it also comes in its orginal box, with instuctions, usb dongel and power cable.

This wheel is for PS3 only, and comes with force feedback, paddle shifters and extendable lap rest.

This only uses 1 wire and is perfect for those who are looking for a portable, easy storage wheel, without the fuss of having to use a stand or racing rig.

Simply plug-in and play!

Payment would be via PayPal
    Any questions please PM me

images.jpg imagesCAFRYP5F.jpg

2. No offense mate, but you can buy that exact wheel for £30 brand new, and with free shipping. I'm not sure that RD is the place for selling your gear either, to be honest. You definitely shouldn't put your email address in a post on a public forum.

3. Oli Peacock

Oli Peacock
    Sim Racer

in eBay there going for £70/80

4. Ebay prices are whatever the seller sets them to, and are not based on the RRP or adjusted to take age/use into account.

In future, this thread would be the place to sell you gear rather than the GT5 forum.