Logitech Driving Force GT Pedal upgrade.

ThatRacingGuy

I drove 88 MPH last night... weird stuff happened
Hi all

After i bought a Logitech DFGT i found that the pedals are 100% HorseCake.
There is no spring or anything.
And get boring very fast.

I'm looking to buy a Set of Fanatec CSR pedals but í am not a 100% sure that it has a connection compatible with my DFGT or an USB cable.

And is it any good?

Leave your suggestion
Down below
v

Thanks

Hey,

I also have the DFGT for quite some time now and upgraded the pedals to Fanatec CSR Elite. They are a blast, a huge upgrade to the stock ones. The Fanatec pedals have their own usb connection, so you you have to connect the dfgt (without pedals - no problem here) and your CSR pedals seperately to the pc. Works like a charm in GSCE, rF2, R3E - the rest I didn't try.

Upvote 0
Hey,

I also have the DFGT for quite some time now and upgraded the pedals to Fanatec CSR Elite. They are a blast, a huge upgrade to the stock ones. The Fanatec pedals have their own usb connection, so you you have to connect the dfgt (without pedals - no problem here) and your CSR pedals seperately to the pc. Works like a charm in GSCE, rF2, R3E - the rest I didn't try.
But i am talking about the normal CSR pedals because the Elite pedals are out of stock.

Upvote 0
On my DFGT, I use G27's with a "Loe Bodnar" cable adapter direct USB to PC you may able to find a used set. The CSR pedals are not stand alone USB, there are adapters around so you may be able to use them as well.

Upvote 0
On my DFGT, I use G27's with a "Loe Bodnar" cable adapter direct USB to PC you may able to find a used set. The CSR pedals are not stand alone USB, there are adapters around so you may be able to use them as well.
Yeah G27 pedals were my first option but you can't find them for sale anywhere.
They are Always for sale with the wheel.

And i can directly order stand alone pedals from the official Fanatec Website.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back