Locking the font and size?

If i let´s say copy and paste something from Wikipedia and post it here, it will keep the Wiki font and include hotlinks just like it is on Wiki.
That is great in a way with the hotlinks but usually the font just looks way off as well as the size.

Is there any setting i could tick to get rid of this so that everytime i c/p something into the post window it converts it into the standard font/size that is used here?

Example,
The Nürburgring (Nordschleife) in Germany, with its remaining 20.8 km (12.9 mi) long old section dating from 1927, is used by various motoring media outlets and vehicle manufacturers for testing. Manufacturers publish times for promotional purposes while automotive media outlets usually publish times for comparison and reporting purposes.

To this but automated,
The Nürburgring (Nordschleife) in Germany, with its remaining 20.8 km (12.9 mi) long old section dating from 1927, is used by various motoring media outlets and vehicle manufacturers for testing. Manufacturers publish times for promotional purposes while automotive media outlets usually publish times for comparison and reporting purposes.

It's what the "m" stands for in html.

It handles hyperlinks, image links, font properties (bold/italic/underline etc) paragraph alignment, quotes...

Pretty much anything that comes within square brackets [ ] and is ended by slashed square brackets [/ ] and defines properties on an asset rather than being rendered as text.

To bold text, you can either put [b ] around [/ b] it like this (which displays it as around), or click the bold button (which does exactly the same thing). The [ ] properties "mark-up" the text, but don't get displayed themselves

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back