1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

load cell pedals support?

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Mick Carr, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Hi
    I just bought Stock Car Extreme because i wanted to take advantage of the offer of getting a free upgrade of Automobilista and ran into a small problem with my pedals not been supported, I have a set of HE Pedals (http://www.h-engineering.net/shop/sim-pedals-pro) that use load cells on all three pedals and i could only get the brake pedal to be recognised when trying to set up my pedals, I really want to try Automobilista but only if it there is support my pedals, could you tell me if Automobilista supports load cell pedals? plus is there support for direct drive wheels like the AccuForce wheel.
    thanks

2. yeah umm I can't help you with your brakes but if you really just bought SCE, Automobilista doesn't come with it.

3. The game supports your pedals. The guy who makes them also makes the game! Niels Heusinkveld. @Niels_at_home

Edit: And yes, if you bought SCE after Jan 5th this year you aren't entitled to have Automobilista. And if that's the case, you can probably get a refund over SCE and then buy Automobilista itself.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Hi
    not sure if i bought before the 5th or not but got refunded for SCE and just wanted to double check before i buy Automobilista that my pedal's & wheel are supported.
    thanks

5. Niels_at_home

Niels_at_home
    Reiza Studios

When calibrating with DIview, it will work fine! :)

• Beer Beer x 1
  6. thanks all working now :) now just need the wheel to work right now.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016