LM24 LMP2 Winner G-Drive Stripped of Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russians and scandal in the same sentence......go figure
Russians? Isn't TDS Racing a French team?.. does it mean if Prialux run BMW it will be British team?..
Besides, how pilots are relevant to TDS Racing management? in our case - from a bunch of pilots you see only one from Russia? wtf pal

Mods, please clean all this political garbage. Very sad to read so much bs about Russians, French, Americans, etc. We can find all this type of crap worldwide, unfortunately. This is not exclusively a "russian" behaviour so this racist talk doesn't make any sense in my humble opinion.

Mods, please clean all this political garbage. Very sad to read so much bs about Russians, French, Americans, etc. We can find all this type of crap worldwide, unfortunately. This is not exclusively a "russian" behaviour so this racist talk doesn't make any sense in my humble opinion.

Russian's aren't a race, but yes - this is pathetic. People behave the same everywhere.

Sucks when this kind of thing happens, not quite Level 5@Daytona 24h bad but it's still a shame when the eventual winner is robbed of that initial celebratory moment.

That said I'm always a bit torn on stuff like this. G-Drive was clearly found to breaking the rules here so no shadow on the ruling, but I wish there was more room for teams to add their own innovations and engineering hacks. It'd probably wreck havoc with the quality of the racing and I'd be back here complaining about the state of racing though, so what do I know. :D

All negative people about the Russian Team The French technical scruteneers could have seen it before the race but they never thought they would win and not the French Team so after the race French team was beaten to 2nd place So the solution was disqualification from the G-Drive team and this aint the first time in a French organized event DAKAR and Tour de France happened such thing many times before .

As a scrutineer I'm stripping the right to reply from this thread regardless of race or nationality.
After all, you should know the rules in our ToS about offensive posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes