• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Livery Video Tutorial 101

Discussion in 'Motorsport Manager' started by Zeusmoltar9, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Zeusmoltar9

Zeusmoltar9

Ratings:
    +3
    First off hello everyone, so excited that people are modding this game, currently playing through some of the mods hosted here and they really are nice.

One thing I noticed was many questions on how to mod the game currently. I haven't seen many tutorials and very very few videos on it. I thought I'd post how I've done some modding in two videos that i uploaded. First off I'm not a pro at this but I've been modding games for years now so I have the 101 stuff down pat i think. :O_o:

Anyway here are the videos

First one is on teams and driver naming modding:

Second is on Livery modding:

This is all 101 stuff but I hope it can help some people get into modding this game. Thanks again for everyone who offered bit of info that helped me get this far, still got a ways to go.

- Zeus

• Like Like x 1
  2. Areic

Areic

Ratings:
    +3
    Very good

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  3. Matrix_Tirol

Matrix_Tirol

Ratings:
    +14
    good work ! Can u edit the Psg.file ? There is a Psg.00212124 in teams.txt, i am sure it stores the different liveries for the teams in it.

4. Areic

Areic

Ratings:
    +3
    no, psg. is location of team