1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Liveries and helmet uploads on RD servers?

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Jon Denton, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Hi,

Which liveries are uploaded to RD servers for racing in nKPro? Just so as I select one that is in there.

Also, I have my own custom lid design in nKPro, is there somewhere I can upload this so that it is on the RD servers when racing?

Regards,

Jon.

2. Hiya Jon

You can upload it here: http://www.racedepartment.com/dlcat-netkar-pro-skins-81/

But nKPro is simple, your skin doesn't have to be on the server, or anywhere else for you to race. If people don't have your skin, it will show as a default one.

Several people, myself included, use the Radiator Springs F1 skin pack.

3. Oh yea, I know, but i would personally rather see people's skins that end up with a bunch of default cars. i am using the RadSprings set so I guess if those are on the server and most are using those then we're living the dream.

Thanks for the link, i will upload my lid tonight. :)

4. AFAIK, skins aren't uploaded to the server, it's not needed there, it's all done on the user side.

Don't know about others, but I have a habit of downloading skins and helmets, so I'll at least see your skin :)