AC LIVE STREAM: Group C @ Paul Ricard - Sat 03Mar18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ok guys, list is updated. Sorry it took me a while. I have a family member who has been in the hospital for just over 3 weeks now and underwent open heart surgery yesterday. All went well, he's resting nicely so I should be able to be a little more punctual with my stupid replies. Thanks for you patience.

BTW, I won't be able to attend the weekends race due to commitments for a fundraiser, but never fear Celtic Pharaoh aka Leprekaun aka Mr. Ambassador has come onboard as staff so you're in better hands than if I were there anyway. Also @Brewer aka Hotlips (MASH 4077) should be there as well, but may be a few minutes late.

I hope you all enjoy the event and I thank each and every one of you for your participation:thumbsup::) This is where I get the most enjoyment......seeing you guys showing up and driving.

Glad to hear things are going well @Bobby Pennington .

Sign me in with the Mazda please! This will be my first competitive event in a car that I'll be using my H-shifter with, so I expect to be terribly slow, but it's very hard to resist a few hours behind the wheel with a 4-rotor screaming away behind me.

Glad to hear things are going well @Bobby Pennington .

Sign me in with the Mazda please! This will be my first competitive event in a car that I'll be using my H-shifter with, so I expect to be terribly slow, but it's very hard to resist a few hours behind the wheel with a 4-rotor screaming away behind me.
Thank you. I'll sign you up when I get home. In the meantime talk to @Brewer about a drag racers secret to shifting with H pattern ;)

One Porsche short tail coming up Mr. White Crane :)
I'll add you to the list when I get the opportunity :thumbsup:
First I was suprised that some ancient leprachaun-sphinx decoded my mysterious abbreviation so easily... But then I saw your name...
Hello Tariq! The fastest man that has ever overtaken me! :)
This time the race will be even longer so I guess I will have pleasure to see you passing me by with unobtainable for ordinary human being speed even more often... :)

First I was suprised that some ancient leprachaun-sphinx decoded my mysterious abbreviation so easily... But then I saw your name...
Hello Tariq! The fastest man that has ever overtaken me! :)
This time the race will be even longer so I guess I will have pleasure to see you passing me by with unobtainable for ordinary human being speed even more often... :)
I didn't decode anything. You said what the abbreviation meant last time we were on TeamSpeak :D

And not unobtainable ;) with enough practice, experience, acquiring knowledge and applying it in the right way, anything is possible :)

And not unobtainable ;) with enough practice, experience, acquiring knowledge and applying it in the right way, anything is possible :)

That sounds like quote from deleted scene from Kill Bill - I'm sure that Pai Mei has to say something similar to Beatrix Kiddo :)
tenor (1).gif

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea