LIVE STREAM: DTM at Moscow Raceway - 22nd - 23rd July

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
DTM at Moscow - Live Stream 2.jpg

Catch all the action from the 2017 DTM race weekend around the challenging Moscow Raceway, live on Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd July!

Featuring the fastest touring cars on the planet, a host of top quality international driving talent from the world of Formula One, Le Mans and Touring Cars, mixed in with some of the most promising young drivers in international motorsport, all means that the DTM has in place the perfect ingredients for one of the most impressive forms of modern motorsport anywhere in the world.

After eight exhilarating races across some of the best race tracks in Germany and over the border at the Hungarian Grand Prix venue of Hungaroring, the DTM field moves on to the fairly new venue located in the heart of Russia - the Moscow Raceway. Located at Wolokolamsk, some 80 kilometres to the North-West of Russia’s capital Moscow, the 3.931 km track opened its doors to the public for the first time just five years ago, and since then has hosted some memorable DTM racing action in the following years.

As the 2017 DTM season nears the half way mark of the year, former champion, World Rallycross title contender and Audi mainstay Mattias Ekstrom continues to lead the drivers standings, a slender two points ahead of his season long rival, and soon to be Formula One tester Lucas Auer, driving the HWA Mercedes AMG C63.

Ekstrom and Auer have been closely matched all season, however with the enviable talent of Maxime Martin, Jamie Green and Rene Rast all lurking in the background ready to pounce, a strong result for the two championship leaders will be critical in Moscow if they are to retain their advantage in the drivers standings.

Rain remains an ever present threat in Moscow, and the track seems to be well suited to close racing with these DTM cars, so this weekend should be a blockbuster of racing action throughout both Saturday and Sunday's action.

Qualifying (Race 1) - 22/7/2017 - 11:35 CEST
Race 1 - 22/7/2017 - 14:25 CEST
Race 2 - 23/7/2017 - 13:30 CEST

The Drivers Standings (after 8 of 18 races)
  1. Mattias Ekstrom - 89
  2. Lucas Auer - 87
  3. Maxime Martin - 78
  4. Jamie Green - 75
  5. Rene Rast - 72
  6. Timo Glock - 60
  7. Gary Paffett - 55
  8. Mike Rockenfeller - 54
  9. Paul Di Resta - 53
  10. Marco Wittmann - 46
  11. Robert Wickens - 44
  12. Bruno Spengler - 43
  13. Edoardo Mortara - 40
  14. Nico Muller - 36
  15. Tom Blomqvist - 15
  16. Augusto Farfus - 6
  17. Maro Engel - 3
  18. Loic Duval - 0

The Schedule

May 7th - Hockenheim
May 21st - Lausitzring
June 18th - Budapest
July 2nd - Norisring
July 23rd - Moscow
August 20th - Zandvoort
September 10th - Nürburgring
September 21st - Spielberg
October 15th - Hockenheim

You can catch all the action here at RaceDepartment from 11:35 CEST on Saturday for qualifying and race one. Races two will take place on Sunday 23rd July from 13:30 CEST.

Keep an eye out at RaceDepartment during 2017 as we look to stream more live racing than ever before. It's going to be a great event and a great year ahead!

Drop a comment or two below about the fifth weekend of the 2017 DTM touring car championship with your fellow community members, then sit back, relax and enjoy the broadcast :)

Happy viewing everyone!

DTM at Moscow - Live Stream 1.jpg
DTM at Moscow - Live Stream 3.jpg
DTM at Moscow - Live Stream 4.jpg
DTM at Moscow - Live Stream 5.jpg

Last edited:
This is so cool that you guys are streaming live Motorsports now.
Hope this trend grows. I'd even pay a subscription in the future if more was added and historically available to download etc.

RaceDepartment would become one of the few sites I'd need in my life to be truly happy! :thumbsup:

Lars Hansen

Buggered if I know.....
I'd even pay a subscription in the future if more was added and historically available to download
It already is. DTM, NASCAR, GT4, BlancPain GT3, Formula 3, Formula 2, SuperGT, IMSA and a whole lot others are live-streaming their races on YouTube for absolutely free.
Or can be downloaded afterwards, as the mood strikes you.

Oh yes. I know about YouTube and another site called racing4everyone that do a fair bit. Just it would be great if RD could be the ultimate one stop shop for everything real and virtual. ;)

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 85 19.5%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.2%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 71 16.2%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 43 9.8%
  • €3001-5000