• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Live Replay, switch cars automatically?

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by DKOliver, Feb 4, 2017.

1. DKOliver

DKOliver
    Premium

Ratings:
    +33
    Is it possible using the live replay feature, to get the game to switch cars by itself instead of only following one car?

2. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium

Ratings:
    +868
    I think you can use the + - keys on your numpad.

3. DKOliver

DKOliver
    Premium

Ratings:
    +33
    Yea but that is manually. I'm talking about the game switching between cars by itself so i can leave it running as a broadcast while i race on my other PC

4. Stig Bidstrup

Stig Bidstrup
    Jarek Says- "900 degrees of rotation" Premium

Ratings:
    +936
    Nope only manually , that's why there is a camera operator when RD sends Live streams.:coffee:

• Like Like x 1
  5. DKOliver

DKOliver
    Premium

Ratings:
    +33
    Okay, that sucks. :(

6. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Veteran member of the PC master race Premium

Ratings:
    +3,090
    A director mode would be nice. They had one in GP4 and RRE also has one. I like watching replays like that.

7. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    retired from this site. Premium

Ratings:
    +256
    Maybe a script that compares car position on the track. The camera could be triggered when two cars are very close to each other, or when a car is at a place which does not belong to the track.

• Like Like x 1