1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC Little Problem with new AI

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Keith_G, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Keith_G

Keith_G
    Premium Member

While trying out the AI race at Monza I had a bit of a mishap and was catching up when this happened coming out of the Lesmos! :roflmao: Lots of fun after I realized you had to shift into first gear just as they started to race.

• Haha Haha x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Assetto Corsa turning in to iRacing, lol.

I guess this why AC is still at pre-release v0.5 and not v1.0. Glitches will occur. These are the type of things that need to be reported back on Steam so they can fix it.

:)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mapu

Mapu
    Premium Member

or better, on their very own forum! ;)

4. Had the exact same thing happen to me. AI got lots of air, causing the ones behind him to hit the breaks really hard. At least their survival insticts are working.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Keith_G

Keith_G
    Premium Member

I did put it on the support forum for AC. I'm sure they will fix it fairly quickly.
    Really great to finally have someone to race against! So far the racing is fun and the AI seem to act appropriately most of the time. Great big :thumbsup: to Kunos for releasing this even if it isn't perfect!! Working on going faster so that I make it a decent race though!:)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. This happens in Imola all the time too.

Plus whatever they did to the Tatuus made me 2.5 s slower.

7. I have had the same thing! Post it as a bug on the forums mate.

8. I see you already done so!

9. Haha! Codemasters has infiltrated Assetto Corsa too :)

No, seriously, the way we know Kunos, it will be promptly fixed with a patch, no waiting 4 years like with the one I mentioned before.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Boby Kim

Boby Kim
    There is no spoon... Premium Member

Well, at least you all see AI. I do not have a single AI car, not that i miss much as i read the threats.

11. Keith_G

Keith_G
    Premium Member

Why don't you see the AI cars? They are all set races in the special events section. So I would expect everyone to have them. They seemed to have fixed this problem and the race with the Tatuus is quite fun.

12. Boby Kim

Boby Kim
    There is no spoon... Premium Member

Aaahhhh....the special event section. Stupid...i was racing practice mode. But...ohoh...nope. no AI in the special event section. I truly must have a ghost copy of AC in steam....i do not know.

13. Comment of Aris to this:
    second one:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  14. See the small icons above the Special Events - they provide various categories.