1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Little call out for help

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Richard Alexander, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Hi Guys!

I know you're all great people and as a community, we're very strong!
    You've brought much joy to online racing and I'm sure you all agree that the community brings it to a totally new level!

With this in mind, I need your help with a non-racing situation!
    As some of you know, I'm a musician and sound engineer. Music is my passion (ahead of racing :O!)

There's a music festival here called "The Big Stooshie" (Scottish word, I guess?)
    There's currently a poll for indie bands and artists to play in the final slot on an Introducing Stage at the festival and my local boys 'Phlight' are getting abuse from another band on the poll who I believe are thoroughly undeserving going by what they say.

If you could take 5 seconds, LITERALLY, out of your day to help out Phlight, it would be much appreciated.

https://www.facebook.com/?sk=question&id=257614550985558&post_id=258302434250103

There shouldn't be any need for "The Snuts" to be so abusive and disgusting just to gain votes and I really want to see the deserving, good sports that are Phlight, rise above the rest and bring rightfulness to this disgrace.

I know it's a long shot but everything counts.

Thanks

Richard

2. Done :D (if putting a tick next to them is what you needed?)

3. Paul, you are brilliant!

It couldn't be a closer battle and every vote counts. Thank you!

4. done ;)

5. Thanks, Steve!

6. Blimey and Struth !! I tried Richard but i'm not a facebook fan so have no login, sorry Dude.
    Best of luck m8.
    Bill
    P.S. I love music too, currently learning the Drums. Jam it :cool:

7. Nice one, Bill! At least you tried :)
    Get a cool beat jamming, I'll listen out for it in the wind :cool: