Login or Register an account to download this content
Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Lime Rock Park (3 seasons, 3 layouts) - Lime Rock Park for AMS

Sans_titre-3.2017810153232.jpg

Sans_titre-6.201781111282.jpg

Sans_titre-5.201782012528.jpg

Hi all.

Here come Lime Rock Park.

3 layouts according to recent changes made to the track.
Fast and challenging track for great battles.
I have created 3 seasons variations to add variety and fun ;)
Will not explain all the work we have done here, poeple...

Read more about this resource...

Did some time trialing here years ago and the look of the fall trees is fantastic. Can't wait to try this, but I know I can wait a bit and have now worries because of Patrick's devotion to quality.
Yes this one will be great for all those lower HP cars, but that downhill will always try your skill every single lap. Yes Indeed Thank you Patrick very much !
Years ago I saw Jim Clarks's winning Indy car here, lots of fond memories.

• Deleted member 130869

The pictures look nice and quite atmospheric. Those trees are pretty too. What's the source?

Hi Patrick, there's a problem with some cars when staying in the pits : some of them are floating in the air. It seems also that the hills behind the tents are not connected to the ground properly and probably this is the cause of the problem. I've make a try using the maximum of cars permitted (32) and all 3 layouts.
Also no track map showing neither Dynhud
I post some shots.

Thanks.

Hi Patrick, there's a problem with some cars when staying in the pits : some of them are floating in the air. It seems also that the hills behind the tents are not connected to the ground properly and probably this is the cause of the problem. I've make a try using the maximum of cars permitted (32) and all 3 layouts.
Also no track map showing neither Dynhud
I post some shots.

Thanks.
little mistake from my side. I can fix easily this (see link).
But about cars, do you speak about AI cars?

Anyway; if you can, test this for me plz.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/npwiqre2ys1jzdu/ROADTERRAIN.rar?dl=0
Put it as loose file in the track directory. ;)
From what I see, all AI are running with this file.

Last edited:
Another fantastic Patrick track, thanks to you and the usual crew for bringing this beautiful track to AMS at such a high standard. My only complaint is that it can be a bit heavy on the FPS in track camera view, especially those sections of the track with the long grass. But it's pretty solid in cockpit view so c'est la vie.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back