Tracks lilski_watkins_glen - 3d trees - PRM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ludwig,

Really love what you are doing to various tracks. It really takes them next level.
Unfortunately, the road texture for Watkins feels like I am driving over sandpaper. I don't know why. I tested it with two different direct drive wheels (Fanatec DD pro and Simagic Ultimate) same feeling. All other road textures you've done felt fantastic. Maybe that's how the real track is supposed to feel? Anyway, thanks for your amazing work.

Hi Ludwig,

Really love what you are doing to various tracks. It really takes them next level.
Unfortunately, the road texture for Watkins feels like I am driving over sandpaper. I don't know why. I tested it with two different direct drive wheels (Fanatec DD pro and Simagic Ultimate) same feeling. All other road textures you've done felt fantastic. Maybe that's how the real track is supposed to feel? Anyway, thanks for your amazing work.
You're right, my foult . please consider the last update

You're right, my foult . please consider the last update
Definitely will be on the lookout whenever the update drops. Watkins Glen from LilSki is a very nice track visually but the original surface is very dull (feels weird). I am sure your road texture mod will make it enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back