1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Like'ing a post

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Linus Broström, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Just one quick question. Why do you have to confirm that you want to like someone's post? Why not just have it the way it was when you could just click like?

• Like Like x 3
  2. You don´t have to confirm? I tried it on you and there´s no confirmation.

3. That's strange... Had it all morning until I tried again now :S well then I guess this could be removed

4. That's strange... Had it all morning until I tried again now :S well then I guess this could be removed

5. if you press the like buton with right mouse and click open in new tab, or something similar, it takes you to that page, only way I can reproduce it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. YES! thats the page! but i was using my phone so might have been some comunication problems with the web :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

If you use your phone a lot for accessing the forums, search for an app called Tapatalk in the store. It's fantastic and compatible with RD and many other top forums. It does cost about €3 though.

I love it. It checks for your notifications, and PM's etc then gives you them on your mobile as a notification. Great for keeping up with hot threads you've subscribed to and PM conversations.

8. guess i have to get that for next season of forum racing :D

• Like Like x 1