1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Lewis Hamilton tests rFactor Event

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Bram, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

lewis.jpg

Lewis Hamilton on an unknown F1 track with rFactor Event based on rF1

2. I think we need to get Lewis and his buddies involved in the racing club now :tongue:

3. Nicholas Hamilton has already been a racer here for a long time ;)

4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Quite fast also especially in his Seat Leon! Isn't he driving some real touring cars series in britain this year?

5. UK Clio Cup yes. Have seen him on TV. Doing OK too.

Fast but crashy he is in simracing :D

6. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

No idea why I quoted that. :rolleyes:

7. I saw him at Donington the other week in the paddock looking cool and relaxed lol.

8. Knut Omdal Tveito

Knut Omdal Tveito
    Premium Member

I just read an article in EVO about the McLaren in-house simulator. Apparently it took about 200 man-years and 50M £ to develop. The simulator was also used to develop the new road car MP4-12C, covering up about 20000 virtual kilometers. The simulator was used to develop the suspension, complete with active damping and brake steering (instead of LSD). Ron Dennis claims it's the "Best handling sports car ever made" and journalists agree.

And Michael Schumacher gets car-sick in simulators, therefore lacking practice this season:D

9. he's in a Hyper-Stimulator cockpit. Sounds a bit rude but they are quite good.