1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

PC Lets talk about stuff related to AC

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Jim Layee, Aug 9, 2016.

1. I wonder whats on Facebook today ? I haven't looked , have you ?

If the RD are ok about it can this be the replacement for the ill fated, rarely on topic, sometimes grumpy but rarely toxic Facebook thread back in the old country ? If it is cool then I'll rule this space with a rod of over cooked spagetti !

• Like Like x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  2. What is this Facebook thing? :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  3. make another this is my thread and chuck my dummy out me pram and cry if i want too, you mean? :)

• Haha Haha x 3
  4. oo boy.. heading over there to read the latest gossip :geek:

5. norbs

norbs
    Premium Member

Just stay on topic FFS!!!! :roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #7 Staff Member Premium Member

Dang, looks like it was closed. I love me a bit of forum drama, although I can pretty much guess what went down judging by some of the comments :p

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. F U N N Y
    how can you get mad doing your free job? ill never understand.

OT
    so lets see. that ferrari KKK car got some new FB selfies
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and the 488 gtb (? maybe i didnt bother to confirm) showing off some new AA and reflections algorithms
    [​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  8. The drama in old country goes to the second round. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. The new shader changes do look rather nice

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

I don't like Ac

11. Are you more of a DC bloke?

• Haha Haha x 1
  12. The forum software used here on RD has really grown on me. In fact, there are a few features that I think are great and wish were available in all forums. Sadly, I'm finding myself with fewer and fewer reasons to go to the official forums. :( I'm still in a few threads, but nothing like I used to be.

Hopefully console sales are bigger than expected. One thing seemed odd to me. I don't hit many gaming sites, but the handful of sites I've seen discussing AC on console have always spoken of the PS4 version. I haven't heard squat about AC on the XBox One. The only difference between the two is the slightly lower resolution on XBox Assetto Corsa, right?