1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Let me pitch an Idea here...

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 4' started by Gustavo Sobrino, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Furai R2 Cup
    25-30 laps in 10 circuits once a weeks.
    weeknights kinda 21-22 hrs CST in america.
    Full Damage, all sims off but the clutch (because furais don't need it). Maybe keep racing line in breaking zones, i found that if you keep'em people don't ram you that much.

I can take care of it. So RD what do you think???

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I think you should post this int he racing club and make it an event so people can sign up and race :)

3. Gaz

Gaz
    Xbox: Crazy Gazza Premium Member

I think you should post it up to in the Racing club, as there are currently and up and coming events for UK Time, that me, Dan, Andrew and Tom run.

Why not post a signup post with the race calender track, laps, day and times in the League area, like we have done for the other leagues. This way you can see who wants in etc...

4. Great, thanks. let me work on the calendar and the specific distance for the tracks and i'll post it in the club/league sections!

5. Sounds like fun. But a 21:00 CST start is like 03:00 for us Euro folk. Hope you get a good turnout and have fun.

6. Nice idea, but as Tom says it all boils down to timing unfortunately for us lot.