Leopoldo BMW Sauber f1 2009 Steering Wheel replica

Hi guys,

I'll be receiving this customized piece of work of art soon. Will soon have a detailed picture session and impressions of it here. The QR piece is optional. He can modify this wheel to whatever QR system you're currently using. I'm currently using a Sala motorsport lifeline QR system.

Meanwhile here's a video of it posted by Leopoldo Ramirez before he ships it out to me.
Those interested can contact him at leopoldoram@gmail.com
If you check his youtube channel, he's capable of producing many other quality customized sim racing hardware.

Heh heh

That is about what I expected to be honest, looks great!

Nick, I would be grateful for some pictures and a quick review when it arrives, and a comparison to the Sala wheel. Does he just produce this F1 wheel, or has he got a range of designs?

Upvote 0
Ordered one this week also. Never thought I'd pay this much for a peripheral but this truly is a work of art. Truly impressed by Leopoldos' work.

The Kubica helmet 1:1 replica is also offered with the Sauber rim, did anyone get that? Worth it? Seems it may go well with the Kubica rim/case and gloves that comes with the wheel.

Nick please post more info when possible. Tony we should be receiving ours around the same time I hope!

Cheers

Upvote 0

This is the one Sam Maxwell is working on...

Upvote 0
Thanks for posting that pic Marcel. I've only seen the older version he has. I'm on his waiting list, will inquire about this one also.

Sorry don't want to throw Nichs thread OT: Nicholas I did not realize that all the YouTube video I have been watching on Leopoldos' work was your rim! Here is the pic he sent to show me what the wheel looks like look familiar :).

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back