Leo Bodna - Poor Customer Service

On the 13th of july I ordered some parts to his shop :

Shift Light Indicator Controller (SLI-Pro)
  • Free Colour Coded Cables? - Yes
1 ea. SLI-Pro Aluminium Enclosure
  • Accessories - With Rear USB and Cable

Il only received the sli pro and the enclosure. No usb cable and no free colour cables.

Since,I email to him every week to ask for my usb cable I payed,for and no more answer.

So I'm asking , "Is his guy a crook or what ??

Beware of that kind of trader who ignores his customers....

I don't like to take sides when i don't know the all story.

I have bought from him a Board and a G25 shifter adapter, i got them with out problems, and later when i made a question, i got the answer in a short time. This was my only contact. Simple and clean.

Now from your side of the story, i don't know how you made the question, but by seeing your attitude (calling someone crook for not delivering and answering a question in front of everybody), I would say the problem starts in your side too. Boiling fast and talk bad with people don't get you far.

I really hope you get your problems solved. But i hope you don't use the internet distance to discredit someone, just because you had a small problem (you got your stuff minus some cables).

Man up and be more gentle.

Tiago Viana

Upvote 0
Those are strong words..

I visited the Bodnar factory and was made very welcome, they have assisted me ever since setting my Simsteering 2 up and 'Crooks' THEY ARE NOT.

How do you know they are getting your mail, maybe try calling them on the telephone.

Upvote 0
I don't post much here but I can testify that Leo Bodnar's service is top notch, not just form personal experience with my Bodnar V2 Simsteering, also from a friend who has had a few faulty control boxes and servo. They were fast to respond and replaced with no questions asked. So, no, they're not a crook.

Upvote 0
i do think is very disrespectful to call LB a crook, someone who is very reputable. i would have posted more carefully imho. and posts like this also can get you into legal trouble! so think before posting. best to tale a breather and try to contact them multiple times and then post on forum maybe someone or people from forum will help too. but no, LB no crook!

Upvote 0
Yeah no problems here too, i also had a problem with capital controls, but after i contact them, the guys there helped me by sending me the invoice so i can make the payment through my bank.
So try to call them cause i think something went wrong here.
Hope you sort this out. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
On the 13th of july I ordered some parts to his shop :
Since,I email to him every week to ask for my usb cable I payed,for and no more answer.

So I'm asking , "Is his guy a crook or what ??

Beware of that kind of trader who ignores his customers....

Perhaps he is on Holiday/vacation and that is why he has not responded to your email? Does he have a phone number you can call? I understand your frustration. I too get frustrated when you pay for something and it's not a complete order and the seller doesn't even have the manners to offer an explanation. But there might be a genuine reason he has not responded yet.

Upvote 0
Hi all,

thx for your comments.

Yesterday evening, leo Bodnar mailed me to ask about my problem.I told him that, in the order I received on july 18th, the usb cable was missing and, incidentally, the free colour cables. He answered me the missing parts would be sent today.

So this problem seems to have an happy ending.

Thx to Graham Laing for chaging the title of the post.

For others, it was my first order to leo, so I felt a little bit anxious when no receiving all parts I ordered. And my English is not good enough to phone directly to him.

I asked him explanation using the following link : https://www.leobodnar.com/shop/index.php?main_page=contact_us on his web page but never get an answer.

If you add that The exchange rate makes this order rather expensive to me (but I wanted the sli-pro) and that there is no more activity on his Facebook page since march 2016, I began to feel worried.

But maybee it's me...

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back