WIP Lemalands...scratch made, fantasy, by LeMaX

Buildings & textures (shaders) used are amazing !
Top quality...

For the movables, I use to integrate them with Tracked later with 1 same dof & tweak the physics props in special.ini.

For the far terrain, it looks good & I also tried this way of doing it, but ultimately talking, I prefer real modeled terrain, i.e. in Kinura or others tracks, you can observe with a cool TOD how much depth it gives you to the scene.

I sometimes drive my tracks & am completely hypnotized by them, the only thing/prob is to map the textures correctly & avoiding 1 same texture.

With your lamps, you could add some fake alpha glowing white sphere to simulate the halo effect. It could work nicely, but let's ask Ruud to implement some type of lights (directional, omnidirectionnal, point light) to get best results & not so much faking !

If your track won't be splined, we should definitely compile a cool REX script to reset car to the latest drivable road surface position, I remember there's some scripting making it possible. -> (wheels <=> surface detection)

THX QCM for feedback...
i take a look if i get time, for the mom i'm still working on optimisations...
...scripting is not my terrain...i didn't get it...if i'm on this point i send you a PM and you explain me how it works :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back