1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LEGO Racers Review

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RaceDepartment, Apr 12, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

View the Post on the Blog
  2. Aidan Keranen

Aidan Keranen
    #4 2KF1 Racing RDGPC|LoL/RL Caster@AussieGamingTV Premium Member

I loved that entire piece.
    I think i was around 11 or so, borrowed it off someone, and loved every moment of it. I was actually angry at the person when i had to give it back.
    goddamn it i want to play it now :|
  3. Lewis McGlade

Lewis McGlade
    Premium Member

wow, just wow.... didn't expect to see this XD such a good game though.

That's true vehicle customization right there.

Nice review ;)
  4. I can remember this! It was great fun!
  5. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Great review, brings back fantastic old memories. The 2nd one was a disappointment tough...

I wish they could make a 3rd now as LEGO is much more rich and popular these days. :)
  6. Wonderful review of a fantastic game! My childhood right there
  7. Here I am delving over modding F1 2012 from CM, I see this article and go "damn...that looks like more fun"

Think it's time to bust out the N64 PC emulator and kick up some mario kart 64 with my xbox gamepad :D

...can I get a what what
  8. mystaaRS

If you get a Quali Place, you can get a Race Pace

Great review (even though I haven't read it all :D. I have Lego Racers 2 (somewhere), and I am one of a few who enjoys Mario Kart and Sonic Transformed about as much as simulators. People I know don't as much. Looks like a decent game this, it would be cool if we could create a Formula 1 Grid on the game and the RD community could race on it... i'm getting a bit ahead of my self aren't I :D
  9. I use to play this game !! A very very very looooong time ago :D

By the way : Crash Bandicoot had some racing games too with all his friends and enemies included in the game and it was less luck and more "practice makes perfect" so to speak ;)

10. Have to disagree, Diddy Kong Racing was by far the best most skilled kart racing game of all time, Lego Racers beat it with customizable karts, but nothing came close skill wise. :)
  11. I see what you did there...

12. I actually still have that game, and still even play it once in a while, just to keep up the feeling ^^
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Ricoow

420 Premium Member

I thought I was one of the few people playing this game :p
    And just as Aidan said, I want to play it now :o