rF2 Legends Cars @ Joesville - Saturday 17 January 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Mehmet Arslan

Oh man, im sorry guys but i just came home, cant make it, sorry again.

i joined on the spur of the moment (Grandkids have come over to stop the night so had to find somthing to do)

had lots of probs with my internet and lagg, but after rebooting my router in warmup all the lagg was gone.

started 5th but didnt get off the line well and dropped in behind Paul was having a great battle but got on the gas to earlly and spun into the pit wall. got a punture and damadge so pitted, took 53secs to change tyres but car still wouldnt go straight, kept wanting to turn right which aint much good on a left turn oval. so had to quit :(

Crap, this is so unfair :)

During the race we had two full course yellows and i was driving behind the safety car in 1st position and the system tells me to follow Derek (who was behind me and Ingemar). One lap later i got a SnG during green and i enter the pit to serve my penalty (for what?) and one lap later i get a black flag, lol

During the qualy i said that God excist for letting me on pole on an oval for the first time in my life, but he realised that was a mistake i guess and his torn fell over me with a black flag.

Thanks Ingemar for some super cool racing on this mini oval

This serie must be continued soon, those cars are just too cool to ignore :)

Sorry you had the DSQ Bram.
I was being told to stay behind Marcel (I think it was Marcel, but I'm sure I was behind the right car as the name tags are colour coded), when you typed for me to pass, I did, but was told again to stay behind. I have seen the same thing happen many times on NSS mod so I assume its an Rfactor problem rather than with the mod.

These Legends are fun though, so I hoped everyone enjoyed the drive if not the DSQ and lobby/lag problems

heeh, cool event. yes spiky driving cause of lag but tried not to give it a thought.
once in a race i saw yoeri straight ahead, like few secs, next thing he was right behind
me etc.
but yes, more numbers on tiny tracks lol.

Yeap really enjoyed it guys - I had some nice battles with Nigel & Marcel - I had a sinking feeling I was going to loose the win on the last laps after Marcel got some really good lines.. But thankfully consistency wins the day!! :laugh2: - although of course, some luck always plays a part..

Bram - I'm wondering.. Were you perhaps being asked to pass the safety car to rejoin the back of the pack?? I know it doesn't make sense as the leader, but maybe that's what rFactor was trying to tell you (in it's own, crazy way!) :)

Bram - I'm wondering.. Were you perhaps being asked to pass the safety car to rejoin the back of the pack?? I know it doesn't make sense as the leader, but maybe that's what rFactor was trying to tell you (in it's own, crazy way!) :)

Nope, it said i had to follow Derek, but i think Derek already had somebody else behind him.. Also if i would overtake the pacecar the rest would have followed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back