1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Legend so much harder than Professional?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Adam Lawson, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Just interested to know, anyone else finding legend a lot harder than professional. Same track, same car, in a 50% professional race I came 1st, in a 100% legend race I came 19th. Anyone else have that bit of a difference?

2. i currently play custom setup but AI on pro and have tried on legend it is considerably harder but not as much as i drive for ferrari and they are very competitive

3. Now I've got the hang of the game a bit more I'm finding the same thing. Professional level I can finish in 1st with ease. Legend it's a miracle if I get in the points.

Seems to be a level missing somewhere!

4. When i first played the game i chose expert , i think there were 4 options to chose from so i picked the 2nd hardest . I think i pretty much won every race except barcelona .Game bugged out by the time i got to silverstone .
    Started new career in EXPERT mod with no aids or motec .. just me in the cockpit .Again , i choose the Lotus and found that my lap times are actually slower compared to the lesser mode .. i was getting 1:57s first time round , this time i managed a blistering 2:01and came in 9th but only because i changed my pit strat so that i was not pitting when everyone else was .. if u dont do this you will just sit there whilst the AI lets every other car by .
    The car seems to be a lot more handicaped in expert mode .

5. it probably is