1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Legend Rain Times CPU

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by franqito10, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Hi guys!
    So I've been meaning to ask you something.
    I was driving in Q3 in Catalunya yesterday and it was very very wet, I was running a wet setup from the forum, and I was doing the times posted along so I thought everything was fine.
    But NO, the cpu started putting some, how can I put it, let's say some rather "fast" laps.
    I mean 1:28.3, SERIOUSLY? Full wet in catalunya?
    I recently (Second season) upgraded the difficulty from pro to legend to have more competitive races. In the first 4 races it was fine, I won 2 (I'm in mclaren career mode), 2nd in bahrain and spun out like an idiot at melbourne.
    I have all patches but I don't think that this was an issue stated in the "fixes". I mean I saw that pro is faster now but I was beating it by 1 second in every quali anyway ergo, not fun, but legend in this track is just a joke haha 1:28? really? That's better than Karthikeyan's time in dry.
    Anybody experienced this?

2. Have you fast forwarded the session? I had this problem on Canada, i was doing good times on wet, then i fast forwarded the session and the AI times got 3-4 seconds better, i went to the track to see it was becoming dry, but no, it was a FF bug.

3. had the same problems in Canada but in a dry race.The AI posted fastest lap of 1.09.2 during the race.So no fast forward..

4. It works the opposite way for dry.
    Dry + FF = Slower AI times
    Wet + FF = Faster AI times
    At least that's whats happening to my game :cry: