F1 2012 Legend Rain Times CPU

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi guys!
So I've been meaning to ask you something.
I was driving in Q3 in Catalunya yesterday and it was very very wet, I was running a wet setup from the forum, and I was doing the times posted along so I thought everything was fine.
But NO, the cpu started putting some, how can I put it, let's say some rather "fast" laps.
I mean 1:28.3, SERIOUSLY? Full wet in catalunya?
I recently (Second season) upgraded the difficulty from pro to legend to have more competitive races. In the first 4 races it was fine, I won 2 (I'm in mclaren career mode), 2nd in bahrain and spun out like an idiot at melbourne.
I have all patches but I don't think that this was an issue stated in the "fixes". I mean I saw that pro is faster now but I was beating it by 1 second in every quali anyway ergo, not fun, but legend in this track is just a joke haha 1:28? really? That's better than Karthikeyan's time in dry.
Anybody experienced this?

Have you fast forwarded the session? I had this problem on Canada, i was doing good times on wet, then i fast forwarded the session and the AI times got 3-4 seconds better, i went to the track to see it was becoming dry, but no, it was a FF bug.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back